Maintenance of automatic gravimetric feeder
1. When the automatic gravimetric feeder is in operation, it is better not to put anything on it. In that case, it will easily lead to excessive pressure on the motor and burn it out.
2. Check whether the belt is in good condition and loose. Feeder conveys material by belt. Only when the belt is normal, can the production performance of the machine be fully brought into play and the workload be maximized.
3. Because the various parts of the automatic gravimetric feeder are connected by gears and chains, the greatest lubricity of gears and chains must be guaranteed so that the machine will not be damaged due to lack of lubrication.
4. Because the production of feed will produce a lot of dust, which will accumulate a large amount of dust in the control box of the feeder. The dust will cause short circuit of the internal circuit and damage electrical circuits and other components. Therefore, it is necessary to clean up the dust in the control box at regular intervals.
5. The main power of automatic gravimetric feeder is motor, which has power motor and deceleration motor (because the speed of motor is very high, deceleration motor is used to decelerate when transmitting power). When using, check the abnormality of the power motor and the deceleration motor. The motor should be maintained in time, such as adding gear oil to the gear of the reducer.