Analysis of failure causes of vacuum feeder
The vacuum feeder is recommended to check the following parts when there is no suction or suction reduction.
1. Compressed air should be kept at 0.4-0.6 mpa. The insufficient supply pressure of compressed air will lead to insufficient backblowing force, which will make the dust on the surface of the filter unable to be cleaned up, thus affecting the suction speed of the vacuum feeder.
2. pipe connection must be tightened. Pipe connection should be tightened with a hoop to prevent leakage from affecting vacuum.
3. Whether the barrel ring is installed in place to loosen the clamp, check whether the barrel ring is completely placed in the S-side, if there is damage, timely replacement is needed to prevent air leakage affecting the suction efficiency.
4. Whether the door panels can be closed strictly or not, the door panels can be completely closed to form a vacuum. If materials stick to the discharging door panels, they need to be cleaned in time.
If the door ring is properly installed, attention should be paid to the direction when installed. If there is any damage, replace it in time.
5. Whether the filter is blocked or not, it is necessary to regularly clean up the remaining material of the filter. If it is damaged or can not be cleaned up, it should be replaced in time.